O level-M3-R5 (PYTHON)
DOWNLOAD – PYTHON NOTES
Python is a popular programming language. It was created by Guido van Rossum, and released in 1991.
It is used for:
1. Web development (server-side),
What can Python do?
- Python can be used on a server to create web applications.
- Python can be used alongside software to create workflows.
- Python can connect to database systems. It can also read and modify files.
- Python can be used to handle big data and perform complex mathematics.
- Python can be used for rapid prototyping, or for production-ready software development.
Future of Python
JOB PROFILE (PYTHON DEVELOPER)
Why you choose Python :
M3-R5 (SOLVED QUESTION PAPER)
M3-R5 JANUARY-2022 EXAM PAPER (HELD IN APRIL -2022)